Re: acknowledging devices

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: acknowledging devices
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 20:49:01 -0400
Do put on the maintenance, as some things were fixed, and also
be sure that you are acknowledging from the bottom, not the top.
By that I mean drill down and acknowledge the interface card that
is actually down. Propogation flows up. It is a common mistake to
acknowledge the node or a subnet.

Detroit

James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM@tkg.com on 05/02/2001 12:21:49 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com