Re: Netview 6.0.2/Soalris 8

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview 6.0.2/Soalris 8
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:12:49 -0400
6.0.2 is running on Solaris 8 here or so they tell me.  What does it mean
to says "I can't start any ov processes"?  What errors do you get and how
have you tried to deal with them?  If you source the Tivoli environment and
issue "ovstart nvsecd" at least that much should start.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"McCarter, Bill" <mccarter_we@naptheon.com>@tkg.com on 06/01/2001 03:54:31