Force Discovery

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Force Discovery
From: "Stamper, Steve" <Steve_Stamper@foremost.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:29:04 -0400
NetView-101 question.

I have a subnet that contains a whole bunch of servers - all being seen by
NetView just fine.  I have a single server that simply will not be discovered!
It's in my seedfile (netmon was restarted) and I can manually enter it into
MIBbrowser and see snmp values.  Been this way for a week now even after
several restarts of NetView.

What part of class did I sleep through?

Thanks² - Steve Stamper
Grand Rapids, MI