NetView on NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NetView on NT
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars@bharatpetroleum.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 14:03:38 +0530
Hi,

I have NetView on NT Ver 6.0.2, I am trying to configure Trap to alert mail,
nvmail works fine from command prompt. But when I configure trap to send
mail with the same syntax it gives errors.
WHat type of application I should select
        Hidden, windows, or Command application so that I can get the mails
properly.

Regards,
Santosh