RE: NetView on NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: NetView on NT
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars@bharatpetroleum.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:34:13 +0530
Hi James,

I missed the command I am giving at command prompt is as

   nvmail -server "Mail Relay" -recipient "user Email ID" -subject "Subject"
-message "Message"

This command delivers the mail from NT system with NetView to specified user
Email ID.

When I used the same command with NetView veriables i.e. $A, $2, etc in
subject and message fields, it does deliver the mail.

Regards,
Santosh