NetView on NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NetView on NT
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars@bharatpetroleum.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:48:44 +0530
Hi,

I had installed the NetView on NT Ver 6.0.2, and found the it gives data
inconsistency error which gives option to repair but can not go ahead and
repair with the message that the data is in use until and unless I restart
the NT and then NetView again.
Can U advice any solution for this problem.

Regards,
Santosh