RE: Netmon died

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Netmon died
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:43:45 -0400
How about a grep? Like
  grep resolv netmon.trace > fix.these
There is not real control over where netmon writes its stuff other than
what you see on the daemon configuration dialog.

Detroit

Kevin Gow <kevin.gow@csfs.com>@tkg.com on 07/12/2001 12:24:02 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com

To:   nv-l <nv-l@tkg.com>
cc:
Subject:  RE: [NV-L] Netmon died

Leslie,

Thanks for saying what I MEANT to say...
I missed the part of the unresolvable names which will print to the screen.
Those are the ones which need to be removed / commented out in the
seedfile,
and obviously the unreachable names will need to be investigated.

While we are on this subject, how can I redirect those unresolvable names
to a file as well? If the list is long, a "cut & paste" approach will be a
bit tedious.

Regards,
Kevin.