Problems with discovery of IP

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Problems with discovery of IP
From: parduengo@airtel.net
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:01:04 +0200
Hi, all.
I have netview 6.0.1 with Solaris 2.7, my problem is that i have a
cisco 7500 series but not discovery all IPs.
I have unmanaged all ISDN interface and Netview can't add the IP of
this ISDN interface so as others serial interface because if I add this
element then I do demand poll about this element, it is added but so it
is inmediately deleted within subnet, it is closed de active window of
the map and it is reopen without this element. this elements is not
added so manual or automatic. what can i do?

Thanks.

Juega a Verano Qtal! y consigue regalos seguros. Envía qtal al 4090.