RE: Problems with discovery of IP

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Problems with discovery of IP
From: parduengo@airtel.net
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:32:18 +0200
Thanks Leslie, but I have not a duplicate IP address, because i found
it with ovtopodump, locate, etc, but it is not. I have this IP address
in seed file, I do trace with mask 1(icmp) for netmon and this IP is in
netmon.trace file, and if this is for snmp, this is so.
I do ovtopofix, and all good. You have other idea about this problem?

Thanks.