Re: Ruleset correlation issues

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Ruleset correlation issues
From: Bill Evans <wvevans@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:54:50 -0400
Similar but nowhere near identical.  NV for NT 6.0.2, SmartSet is
"isInterface=True && IP Status=Critical".  The problem is the presence
of IP Status=Normal nodes in the display.  It may well be the nodes were
added correctly when the node was critical but they were not removed
when the status returned to Normal, I'm not sure. They definitely stick
around for more than nine minutes.

I wrote a PMR on it this morning.