Re: No Subject

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: No Subject
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 08:12:32 -0400
All responses to questions on this listserver are intended
to be via subscription, digest, or the archives. The answer
is, yes, it still works that way. And for IBMers who want to
ask embarrassing questions about the product, we have
the internal forum.

IBM Global Services - Systems Mgmt & NetworkingD
Detroit

                    Jesus Corral

                    Arroyo/Spain/I       To:     nv-l@tkg.com

                    BM@IBMES             cc:

                    Sent by:             Subject:     [NV-L] No Subject

                    owner-nv-l@tkg

                    .com

                    09/07/01 02:58

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to IBM NetView

                    Discussion

Hi all,
here is my problem.
You put a background map under your network and everithing works fine but,
if you open a web client you do not see the map, just the symbols. I know
in former NetView versions it was this way but does this version goes on
with this problem?

If posible please send me the answers to my personal address:
jesusibm@hotmail.com
Tkx 4 your help