Re: mib2trap error:brocade

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: mib2trap error:brocade
From: "James Shanks" <SHANKS@us.tivoli.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:21:14 -0400
That would mean that the MIB you ran this on had parsing problems so the
output of mib2trap, which is an addtrap script, could not be created.
If we cannot parse the MIB then we don't know what to put in the output
file.  But you should have received other messages ahead of that one which
indicated the nature of the problem.  Did you not get any  other messages
first?

James Shanks
Level 3 Support
Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT