Netview PDU Packing Question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview PDU Packing Question
From: "Klein, Wolfgang" <Wolfgang.Klein@AtosOrigin.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:20:28 +0200
        SnmpCollect adjust the number of MIB-Variables in response to
unsuccessful collects from the agent machine. You can see it in messages
which appear in the snmpCol.trace

        At start:
        Host Information:
        #1    gipsi.ikossvan.de SNMP to 192.168.41.4 stored as 192.168.41.4
                maxObjPerPDU:40
                Next collection configuration check in 23.97h

        Later adjusting:
        < i have no example available>

        If you activates the snmpd-trace you can analyze the PDUs and check
the size or the number of mib variables.

        W. Klein

======