Re: object database

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: object database
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:10:04 +0100
You need to delete objects from all submaps, FROM ALL MAPS.  Open each map
that exists, do a locate for the object, then delete from all submaps.  When
an object has gone from all submaps, from all maps, it should also be deleted
from the object database.  You might use an ovtopofix -a  and an ovmapcount -a
to ensure your databases are all consistent with each other once you have done
all your deletions.

Cheers,
Jane