RE: object database

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: object database
From: "Davis, Donald" <donald.davis@firstcitizens.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 15:57:35 -0400
Jose,
After re-reading your post, I think I know what caused your problem.

The 11th Commandment of NetView:
Thou shalt not use "File -> Delete Map"  to delete the last (default) map.
You should have used restart automatic map generation which would have
cleared your databases.
It sounds like you have solved your problem in this way.

Best regards,
Don Davis