Re: object database

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: object database
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:18:20 +0100
If you only have 1 map left (check from the File -> Open Map menu) and the
Locate function cannot find the objects to be deleted, I would take 2 steps:
1) Run ovtopofix and ovmapcount as detailed below
2) Think about deleting your databases entirely and rediscovering - this depends
on how much work you have already done and how big your managed world is

Cheers,
Jane