Re: NetView maintenance release 6.0.3

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView maintenance release 6.0.3
From: "Gavin Newman" <NEWMANGJ@banksa.com.au>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 08:33:39 +1030
James

Now I am confused, why is there a 6.0.3 release when 7.1 is available? Is there
some reason why people would stay on the the 6.x.x version with maintenance
releases rather than go to 7.x?

Cheers - Gavin

>>> jshanks@us.ibm.com 12/12/2001 01:22:23 >>>
Now that I have let the cat out of the bag in another note, and told
everyone that NetView 6.0.3 went to manufacturing last week, let me post
what is in it.
I will attach text copies of the APAR lists from UNIX and NT to this note.
 Hot list customers should be getting their copies by the end of this
week.  Everyone else should be able to order it now, but new orders may
not be filled for a month domestically or up two months overseas.  It
takes Copenhagen awhile to get the shelves stocked.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

   *****   IMPORTANT INFORMATION    *****
This document should be read only by those persons to whom
it is addressed and its content is not intended for use by
any other persons. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately. Please also destroy and
delete the message from your computer. Any unauthorised form
of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited.
Bank SA is not liable for the proper and complete transmission
of the information contained in this communication, nor for any