RE: Nvcorrd error checking

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Nvcorrd error checking
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 12:38:14 -0500
Then I recommend that you contact Support.  They will supply you with a
script, gdbprof, which you can set up to attach to nvserverd when it is in
this condition so we can see what it is doing.  Probably you would also
run it against nvcorrd at the same time and give the Support rep the
results.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

Jorge Jiles <Jorge.Jiles@ualberta.ca>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@tkg.com
12/14/2001 12:33 PM
Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion