Re: [nv-l] NV security

To: Dejan Mijailovic <dejanm@webhosting.com>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NV security
From: Paul <pstroud@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:37:41 -0500
Cc: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Dejan,
The problem is that the Read-Write map is being used by netviewd so that
changes
can be made via the web client. If you want the control on the console you can
run the netview command as such:

netview -dconsole

This will cause the console map to be Read-Write, it will however stop the map
that is read by the web clients. When the map on the console is closed netviewd

will restart with the Read-Write map.

Paul Stroud