RE: [nv-l] acknowledged symbol colour

To: "'nv-l'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] acknowledged symbol colour
From: "Allison, Jason (JALLISON)" <JALLISON@arinc.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:13:39 -0400
This may be true, but I can say that we use the Ack paradigm on our own
created symbols.  Using 'compound propigated' statusing method, we can
maintain a top level status on containers for IP symbols beneath.

My email details some of the problems I was having getting the system to
programatically work as 'we needed it to work'.  Through some 'hackesque'
API writing, I am happy with the result as it suits our NOC.

Best of luck,

Jason Allison
Principal Engineer
ARINC Incorporated