RE: [nv-l] Web based event browser

To: "Dejan Mijailovic" <dejan.mijailovic@inquent.com>, <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Web based event browser
From: "Dejan Mijailovic" <dejan.mijailovic@inquent.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:11:04 -0400
Also, I have noticed that after you compile new MIB using web console MIB
Loader or MIBLOADER.SH, it does not reflect VARBINDS inside the Traps seen
by
Web Based event browser. What I mean by that is this:

You compile the MIB.
You test it using Web Based Mib Browser....fine..the MIBs are compiled.
You open up a web based event browser (of course, if displays the events :))
You receive a Trap with VARBINDS oid that are compiled,..but OIDs are not
translated from doted numbers to doted names.

Unless I am doing something wrong or missing something, this is a problem.

Dejan Mijailovic