RE: [nv-l] Back on the authenticationFailure trail again

To: <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Back on the authenticationFailure trail again
From: john.j.mackney@accenture.com
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:28:41 +0100
The only MIBs I have loaded for cisco products are:

cisco
cisco-smi-v1smi.mib
cisco-cdp-v1smi.mib

and the one Joe suggested for me to load:
cisco-products-mib-v1smi.mib

This does not look like enough mibs to me!

Q: should I load all the cisco mibs?
Q: are there any mibs I should download from the cisco site?
Q: what has happened to the documented Load/Unload Mibs > SNMPv1/SNMPv2...
that existed in V6. Do we only need V1 mibs in 7.1.2?

If I load more MIBs, should I run mib2trap and add them to the trapd.conf
file?
original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.