RE: [nv-l] Cursed Cisco Trap Formats

To: <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Cursed Cisco Trap Formats
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:06:58 -0500
James, from testing I have done - it does not appear to me that severity is
getting set. In all cases, it seems like the severity is 0. I have verified
that my trapd.conf has "Minor" for the link down trap and "Cleared" for the
link up trap but every case I test seems to have 0 for the severity. Any ideas?
Can someone else test this?