Re: [nv-l] How to purge old systems from Netview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] How to purge old systems from Netview
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:05:07 -0500
Changed your seed file how?  Did  you  tell netmon not to try to
re-discover the objects after you removed them from the database?.
To do that you use negative entries (!) and ranges in the seed file.  You
can read up about those and code them in the seed file directly or you can
use the java seed file editor to put them in there you.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Milburn, Shane B" <shane.b.milburn@intel.com>
03/27/2003 12:44 AM