[nv-l] problem with node not showing up on map

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] problem with node not showing up on map
From: "DePhillips, Frank" <fdephillips@McLeodUSA.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:38:45 -0600

        I have added a node to the seedfile and run netmon -y and it does not show up on the map.  If I try to create the node manually it will say node already exsists.  How can I find this node or delete and recreate?

Thanks

Frank

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.