[nv-l] name change on all devices

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] name change on all devices
From: "DePhillips, Frank" <fdephillips@McLeodUSA.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:56:14 -0500

        We are changing are naming standard and all routers will be changing names at one time.  What is the best way to do this all at once?  I can do a demand poll on one device at a time but can I do it all at once?

Thanks

Frank

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.