Re: [nv-l] origin=212.252.18.0

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] origin=212.252.18.0
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 09:39:22 -0400

Lucian -

I couldn't tell you what the future plans are even if I knew them.  All such issues are IBM Confidential and may not be discussed in a public forum until an official product announcement has been made.  The only way you can find out such information in advance of an announcement is to ask your Tivoli/IBM marketing rep to get you a nondisclosure agreement so you can discuss this with development.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

tivoli <tivoli@bu.brauunion.ro>

09/03/2003 09:35 AM