[nv-l] TDS and graphs

Subject: [nv-l] TDS and graphs
From: tivoli <tivoli@bu.brauunion.ro>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 17:05:37 +0300
Cc: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
1- is there (Netview on Linux) any way to provide information for tds Network guides? snmp collected data is working fine for graphs but I don't know how to import them in tds... or should I wait for one of the next version where netview/Linux will support RIM ?

2- Is there (netview on w2k) any way to graph the historical collected data ? apparently it's starting hard and is not so "historical". I have to present to my client some graphs with bandwith load and stuff like that... I know on Linux it's working fine but we switched to Windows because of the #1 issue up here.. apparently I'm in vicious circle... I need TDS reports and collected data graphs too

Lucian