[nv-l] trapd.log

To: "NVList (E-mail)" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] trapd.log
From: Brian Kraftchick <Brian.Kraftchick@odfl.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:00:40 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 20:13:17 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
NV 7.1.2 on Win2K

Has anybody seen the below in their trapd.log ?  I just wanted to know what the ? meant and why is states DEFAULT FMT.  We have the TEC adapter installed, and when the event gets to TEC, it is really generic.  Since the origin slot doesn't get filled correctly (our's always get filled with 211.36.147.10 for some reason, but that's another issue), I have no way of knowing from this event which interface went down from this event.  Any ideas ?

Thanks !

Brian Kraftchick
Network Administrator
Old Dominion Freight Line