Re: [nv-l] Trying to upgrade to 7.1.3

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com, <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Trying to upgrade to 7.1.3
From: "Ray Westphal" <westphal2002@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:36:30 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:52:16 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:28:21 -0400
 "Brian W Green" <brian.green@cgi.com> wrote:
Has anyone out there done this? I am still running the same command - I am about ready to abort this and restore from tape if NV won't start for
me.  I am now at 1:45 for this one command.
Thanks, Brian Brian W. Green
Tivoli Certified Consultant
Consultant
CGI Information Systems and Management Consulting
275 Slater Street, 14th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario
K1P 5H9
(613) 234-2155