Re: [nv-l] Interface Discovery

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Interface Discovery
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:24:58 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:30:26 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Have you tried a demand poll?

You won't get that information until a config poll is done: it requires SNMP.  If you have a device on the map and no information about i in the databases, then your community string for that device is probably wrong.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

reamd@Nationwide.com
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

11/13/2003 09:11 AM