Re: [nv-l] Interface Discovery

To: pstroud@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Interface Discovery
From: reamd@nationwide.com
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:03:19 -0500
Cc: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com, reamd@nationwide.com
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:13:26 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Thanks Paul, That worked...

                          Paul Stroud

                          <pstroud@bellsouth.net>  T

                                                   To:   reamd@Nationwide.com

                                                   cc:   nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

                                                   bcc:

                          11/13/2003 10:29 AM      Subject:
                     Re: [nv-l] Interface Discovery
                          Please respond to

                          pstroud

>From your map go to Edit > Modify/Describe > Map. Click on IP Map under
configurable applications and then on "Configure for this Map". In the
field
"How should interface labels be shown" change it to default. Click verify,
OK, OK and you should be back at your map and the labels should now
be the descriptions.

Paul