Re: [nv-l] netmon and SNMP communities

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] netmon and SNMP communities
From: Paul Stroud <pstroud@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:36:40 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:48:48 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
The actual fixes you must obtain from support. I understand you looking at
the APARs and deciding they do not apply in your situation. While that may
be true, earlier APARs surely do these are just the latest revisions for
netmon and some of the snmp libraries . I am telling you, install these fixes
and your problem will be solved.

Paul