RE: [nv-l] netmon and SNMP communities

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] netmon and SNMP communities
From: "Federico Vidal" <fvidal@tecsystem.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:51:38 -0300
Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:48:21 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
No, my communityNames.conf file is empty. But i dont need to edit it because my xnmsnmpconf is already configured. As i said before, I imported the entries from the primary Netview server.

No. the -h netmon flag is not set because I don't need it (the one that forces netmon to always use alternate communities for every failed poll). The communities were already configured manually in xnmsnmpconf.

Thanks