[nv-l] Setting netmon polling time intervals

To: lists <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Setting netmon polling time intervals
From: John F <nvuser2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 20:30:13 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 04:40:55 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi lists,

I am working with NetView 7.1.3 running under AIX 5L.  Could someone give me an idea about how netmon  status polling intervals, configuration change intervals and new node discovery intervals are configured?  I have been able to locate discovery high and low, but no possibility of setting time parameters.

I have also come across something called snmp polling and discovery.  How does one turn this on?

Thanks,

John F

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now