Re: [nv-l] Wildcards in netmon.seed

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Wildcards in netmon.seed
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 01:00:16 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 06:10:47 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

You can, however, use name wildcards in the seedfile in the same way that you use IP address ranges. It does not force discovery, only allows it.
And as Chris figured out, this is different than the location.conf file, which places only nodes specified by name or address.

Detroit

Paul Stroud <pstroud@bellsouth.net>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

12/04/2003 01:40 PM