[nv-l] How to supervise correctly a VPN connection

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] How to supervise correctly a VPN connection
From: "Nicolas DE VAUX BIDON" <nicolas.devauxbidon@isg.transiciel.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:30:18 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:42:41 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi,

I'm trying to integrate a VPN connection on a network map.
I don't know really how to do this. For the moment, I define manually a gateway
object with two interface. These interfaces represent endings of the VPN...

The VPN is composed of a checkpoint NG FP3 on a side and a contivity box on the
other side.

In fact the reality is deformed.... In this context, I also need also to use
the RFI feature.

I think i'm not the only person who try to do this, i tried to find the
information in documentation and archives of nv-l, but i found nothing.

I'll wondering if someone could help me ;)

Netview 7.1.3 FixPack1 (NT Version)