[nv-l] Ruleset editor?

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Ruleset editor?
From: Tom Hallberg <gimli@hhcrew.tk>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:16:15 +0100 (CET)
Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:23:43 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi

For example, if I get an event that says Router Down via netview, and I
want to know if it was an reboot or if something worst happend. Maybe the
router whent dead.

So is there any way you can check that if I get an Router down wait for
example 5 min and then see if I get Router up under that time if not the
router is down and forward it to TEC else Router up and clear the Router
down event.

Hope you understand my problem. =)

The last thing with clearing the down event, I found that I could use Pass
on Match, right?

Thank you