Re: [nv-l] Ruleset editor?

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Ruleset editor?
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:14:27 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:24:03 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Your question is everybody's first question. A good place to get a
basic understanding of how the ruleset functions work is in the redbook
that came out when the Ruleset function was first introduced, in V4.
You can view redbooks online at www.redbooks.ibm.com.

SG24-4515 Examples of Using Netview for AIX V4

There is also a lot of information about this in the Admin Guide.
The simplest approach is to wait one polling cycle (eg 5 minutes)
for a clearing event.

Detroit

Tom Hallberg <gimli@hhcrew.tk>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com