Re: [nv-l] snmpCollect

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] snmpCollect
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:29:32 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 20:35:11 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Double Check that there is nothing wrong with the MIB you loaded --
(1)  When you are in xnmbrowser and you have the variable highlighted, and you click on Describe, does that information all look correct, especially the data type?
(2)  Can you query one of the agents you plan to collect from and get data back in the browser?

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Jorge A. Jiles" <Jorge.Jiles@ualberta.ca>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

12/19/2003 03:17 PM