Re: [nv-l] netview upgrade

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] netview upgrade
From: Paul <pstroud@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 18:42:09 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:56:47 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Restoring the /usr/OV directory is a good start, I would
not expect that the changes in the registry would be
anything more than the version number. Not much more
is added.

Paul

Mohammed Quayum wrote:
Iam facing problem while upgrading related to ODBC. I opened PMR also but due
to christmas most of them are on leave.
I took backup ov directory and registry. Can u please tell me urgently how I can roll back. By just copying back the OV directory and registry. I checked the size of the registry got changed. Waiting for reply.