Re: [nv-l] HACMP Monitoring

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] HACMP Monitoring
From: "Dietmar Gaulhofer" <DIETMAR_GAULHOFER@at.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:29:29 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 09:37:10 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

I have installed HAVIEW 4.5 (ES) on Netview 7.1.4 some weeks ago. Have not
checked it in detail - but from the first look it was working.
In addition the HACMP Product has a Tivoli Distributed Monitoring Agent
included, but haven't tried it myself.

Dietmar

Paul Stroud <pstroud@bellsouth.net>@lists.us.ibm.com on 07.01.2004 16:37:13

Please respond to nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com