RE: [nv-l] Application in NetView WebConsole

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Application in NetView WebConsole
From: "Erdey, Raymond M" <Raymond.M.Erdey@erac.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:46:38 -0600
Delivery-date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:38:16 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Iris,

If you ping the Netview server by the name that you type in on the URL, does it
hit the same IP address that you type in manually?

Raymond Erdey
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
System Administrator
Network Management System Administration
Email: raymond.m.erdey@erac.com
Web: http://www.geocities.com/rerdey/