RE: [nv-l] netmon.seed file

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] netmon.seed file
From: "Duppong, Jason" <jason.duppong@thomson.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:25:44 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:31:55 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
The new node discover option is  Options->Topology/Status Polling Intervals: IP

Make sure you have "Discover New Nodes" selected, as well as the overall "Enable Polling and Discovery Settings."

I'm still not sure what the second option you mention does, but I just recently learned that it should be left to "Local Subnet."

Jason