RE: [nv-l] netmon.seed file

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] netmon.seed file
From: Michael Webb <mlwebb@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:32:41 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:42:51 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Try adding one specific IP address per subnet as an initial seed entry such as:

10.60.180.x

where x is a valid IP address (like a router)

If that does not help to get that subnet discovered, then try a different syntax for your range, like

10.60.180.1-255

instead of 10.60.180.*.

Regards,

Michael Webb, IBM Tivoli