Re: [nv-l] RE: Location.conf

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] RE: Location.conf
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:31:39 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:40:02 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Chris -

What support team?  You mean your local folks?  They are correct.  The formal APAR is not yet closed and thus no final fix is available from  IBM in Boulder.
You have to open a problem and talk to NetView Level 2.  They have a test fix they can send you.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Christopher J Petrina" <cjp8@meadwestvaco.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

02/19/2004 11:26 AM
Please respond to

nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
cc
Subject
Re: [nv-l] RE: Location.conf

Just exited the GUI,

edited the location.conf file to add two new lcoations into the map

EUROPE_ATT_EVPN 255 SITE

Mauepas 1.1.1.1 Site EUROPE_ATT_EVPN

Neither of the sites show up on the map after I restart the GUI.

-Chris Petrina

P.S. Currently the support team is telling me that the IY48698 APAR fix cannot be ordered.