RE: [nv-l] More location.conf questions...

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] More location.conf questions...
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:10:18 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:20:00 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
The Tivoli NetView Global Users group is planning on a technical exchange for March. Based on this thread, a good topic may be discovery and location.conf. Anyone have any comments on how useful this would be? For more information about the Netview users group go here: