RE: [nv-l] More location.conf questions...

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] More location.conf questions...
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:50:47 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 02:56:58 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

I agree with Bill.

Chris, in answer to the question of where the wan networks go, I would put them in the remote sites. I'm assuming you have bubble networks for these wans and not straight-line serial networks, right? Placing point-to-point networks is not usually necessary. In either case, if there is a problem with connectivity to the remote site, the line to it will turn yellow.

Detroit

"Evans, Bill" <Bill.Evans@hq.doe.gov>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

02/26/2004 07:04 PM