[nv-l] increase hostname field size in Control Desk

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] increase hostname field size in Control Desk
From: "Christopher J Petrina" <cjp8@meadwestvaco.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:31:47 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:48:52 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hey all,

Is there a way to increase the field size of the hostname in the Control Desk?   When I set the view to list it truncates the hostname field down to only 15 characters.  My guess is that they made the field size the equal amount of a full 111.111.111.111 IP address and di not account for the size of a name and not IP.  is it possible to increase this size or is this hardcoded?

thanks
Chris Petrina