[nv-l] location.conf

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] location.conf
From: Milton.W.Bridges@kp.org
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:15:49 -0800
Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:32:38 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hello All:

I have been reading up on documentation regarding the location.conf file, and have seen information regarding the 1000 line limit being fixed with NetView 7.1.4.

I am running NetView 7.1.4 (Solaris), and have a lengthy location.conf file (1032 lines and growing).

Question:  Is there some sort of limit, because I can't get my location.conf file read in with the standard File->New Map scenario.  I see no errors in the /usr/OV/log/location.log file.

Thanks

-Milt

Milton W. Bridges III
Network Automation Systems Programmer
Kaiser Permanente IT National Operations
Enterprise Automation Services, Design and Engineering
(909)739-5339
8-395-5339